Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Clarifications Regarding NPS Operatins

Q: A Subscriber has to deposit 4 times in a year for Tier I account. Can he Deposit it in one day?

Ans: No. In a day only one deposit is possible.

Q: Where we can check the status of PRAN Card ?

Ans: All the details are available in nsdl website http://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in/. Pleae visit the site for updates regarding NPS news.

        1. To Check the status of the PRAN Card  Visit Here
        2. To Check Status of Subscriber Registration /Contribution invested through Receipt - Here
        3. Track the status of PRAN application No Here
       
Q: What is the Address of CRA-FC centre at Cochin ?

Karvy Data Management Services LtdG 39,
Panmpally Nagar,
Manorama Jn,
Opp Kerala State Housing Board Kochi Kerala

682036
Tel - 04842316406

Ask Your doubts in the comments Section.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I am a central govt. employee since last 10 years and is a NPS subscriber. I am resigning from the current position to join private sector. My question is what do i do to my existing NPS account. Can i withdraw the money or else can i continue to pay in the scheme as a private individual contributor?
    I may be working abroad for some years . Can i operate my NPS account from outside India?

    ReplyDelete